Experience an unrivalled frenzy gliding skin deep across lavish jungle vegetation suspended up to 800 meters high.
Duration: 3 Hours
- All equipment and training
- Experienced guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmets
- Fresh fruit
- Transport by safari truck
- An adventure that will have you flying over the copious mountains in Juana Vicente. Experience a maelstrom of emotions as you glide over breathtaking landscapes in the small island of Cayo Levantado.
- Descend throughout 20 platforms and 10 zip lines. Scour fun and challenging distances, reaching between 85 and 450 meters.
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Must attend briefing.
- Covered shoes required.
- The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 kilograms (44lbs.)
- The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 kilograms (280lbs.)
- The maximum waist to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters (44in.)
Booking Early? Use promo code EARLY10 to receive a 10% discount when booking activities 10 days or more in advance!
Samana Zip Line Adventure
Awaiting for you in Samaná is our ACCT certified tour, which consists of 10 zip lines, totaling 1,750 meters long. Zip from platform to platform and swing through the air with a privileged bird’s eye view of the Cayo Levantado Isle, Los Haitises National Park, as well as the lush, tropical vegetation of the Juana Vicenta region.
What to Expect
You’re safely attached with climbing gear to the cables by our professional and friendly guides who explain all you need to know to have the time of your life on our 10 zip lines, the longest one being 450 meters long!
Why Choose Runners Adventures?
Get ready for the thrill of a lifetime! This unique excursion has you flying and soaring the skies of Samaná.
What fun! At 59 with a bad back I was a little scared to do this. But I have to say I felt very safe the whole time and it did not hurt a bit. The zipline was run very professionally and carefully. The views of the jungle and ocean (in the distance) are amazing! There are 10 lines in all so it is a long activity worth every cent!” –742Babs | Apr 17 2018 Read this review on Trip Advisor
- Extended Information
Minutes away from the pier of Samaná, on approach to Juana Vicente, the most thrilling adventure to the northeast of the Dominican Republic awaits: Zip Lines Adventures El Limón. This adventure tour offers an experience of zip lines over 20 platforms and 10 cables that invite you to fly over the lush mountains, tropical forests and formidable landscapes of the island Cayo Levantado while you travel.
After a brief ride in one of our safari-style trucks, prepare to unload in a brand-new dimension of discovery and fun. Comprised by idyllic natural landscapes, dovetailing into paradisaical backdrops. Circumvented by beautiful Caribbean beaches in the Samaná Peninsula and a few meters away from the Atlantic Ocean.
Following a brief introductory briefing, in which essential security procedures are explained, prepare to takeoff on a journey down the path leading towards the first platform. Be carefree, our operation adheres to the strictest international safety instructions. We are the only zip line adventure to be certified by the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT), which oversees canopy tours on a global scale.
As you climb the first cable, your initial reaction may as well be to close your eyes. Now, unless you get over this initial fear, you are sure to miss out on flawless woodlands. The horizon is covered by myriad panoramic views of the Samaná Peninsula. Trudge through far-reaching stretches, some as far as 450 meters, as you make your away to the last platform.
Feel the crescendo of the Atlantic heightens the adrenaline rush. Glide across engrossed skin deep in the midst of plethoric rain forests. Take delight in unbeatable perspectives, appreciating a bird’s eye view. Dive into a heavenly paradise, in the midst of dazzling tropical rain forests and incredible sceneries overshadowed by virgin white sand beaches.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- People with heart conditions cannot take part in this tour.
- People with disability and/or mobility problems cannot take part in this tour.
- Not recommended for people with back problems.