Interact with our adorable squirrel monkeys while they pose for the cameras and jump on top of you!
Zip Lines Adventure in Punta Cana
5 Hours | Transportation | Tour Guide | Meals | Orientation
Duration: 5 Hours
- All equipment and training
- Experienced guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmets
- Visit one of the longest zip lines in the Caribbean, and the lengthiest in the Dominican Republic. Sway across distances as you’re suspended up to 800 meters in mid-air.
- Landscapes come undone on your quest to find the hidden treasure resting inside Anamuya Mountain.
- Stunning 18 platforms and 12 zip lines, spread across a lush tropical mountain range. Experience an unrivalled frenzy gliding skin deep across lavish jungle vegetation.
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Must attend briefing.
- Covered shoes required.
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 6years old.
- For security reasons, children under 12 years of age will be able to do the ziplines circuit up to cable number 8
- The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 kilograms (44lbs.)
- The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 kilograms (280lbs.)
- The maximum waist to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters (44in.)
Booking Early? Use promo code EARLY10 to receive a 10% discount when booking activities 10 days or more in advance!
- Adult (13+)
- Child (6-12)
Punta Cana Zip Lines
For the ultimate adventure in Punta Cana, try our 12-line zip line course! Our mountain course also has 18 platforms and is home to the two longest lines in the Dominican Republic and in the Caribbean. You’re safely attached with climbing gear to the double line cables with the longest one being 800 meters long!
What to Expect
Star at the Welcome Center where our expert canopy guides teach you all you need to know about the ride and the equipment, and covers a safety review. Then, it’s time for the zip lining fun to begin as you reach the first platform and then zip your way over the beautiful jungle landscape.
Why Choose Runners Adventures?
The longest zip lines in the Dominican Republic and the only one in the country with a side-by-side cable. Certified yearly by ACCT.
Super safe and super exhilarating!
This group from pick up crew to safety instructor to platform guides were professional and so helpful!!
It was our first time ziplining and we couldn’t have picked a better first time experience! We felt equipped after our safety lesson and had double zip lines and double safety harnesses!
12 lines. Some fast, some long and some over gorgeous river beds! Spectacular views on the course and water bottle was a nice touch!” –Tonya H | May 28 2018 Read this review on Trip Advisor
Visit the first of the Dominican Republic’s zip line tour. Constructed by one of the most experienced Costa Rica’s Zip Lines circuit builders and certified by the Association for Challenge Course Technology. After only 45 minutes drive onboard safari truck transportation, you will be entering a whole new dimension of entertainment.
Our expert canopy guides will teach you all you need to know about the ride and the equipment. You will be transferred to the Welcome Center, where a safety briefing will be conducted until reaching the first platform, and then be ready to face the challenge of “flying” from one platform to another.
You will be safely attached with climbing gear to the double line cables with the longest one being 800 meters long! tour consists of 18 platforms and 12 Zip Lines including the 2 longest lines in the Dominican Republic and the Caribbean stretched across the length of the mountain range throughout 2 kilometers. Rise above spectacular scenographies, pilot audacious shenanigans, and swerving distances of up to 800 meters and race your partner at the side by side cable!
As the tour approaches its end, take the opportunity to enjoy some R&R; we invite you to relax. Nibble on exotic fruit wedges; nature’s natural energy will replenish your strength.