The most thrilling adventure to the northeast of the Dominican Republic awaits: Zip Lines Adventures El Limón!
Duration: 5 Hours
- All equipment and training
- Experienced guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmets
- Water and soft drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Fresh fruits
- Visit one of the longest zip lines in the Caribbean, and the lengthiest in the Dominican Republic. Sway across distances as you’re suspended up to 800 meters in mid-air.
- Landscapes come undone on your quest to find the hidden treasure resting inside Anamuya Mountain.
- Stunning 18 platforms and 12 zip lines, spread across a lush tropical mountain range. Experience an unrivaled frenzy gliding skin deep across lavish jungle vegetation.
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Must attend briefing.
- Covered shoes required.
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 6years old.
- The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 kilograms (44lbs.)
- The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 kilograms (280lbs.)
- The maximum waist to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters (44in.)
Booking Early? Use promo code EARLY10 to receive a 10% discount when booking activities 10 days or more in advance!
- Adult (13+)
- Child (3-12)
Zip Lines Adventures La Romana
Explore our zip line course with 18 platforms and 12 lines! We have two of the longest lines in the Caribbean right here on the Dominican Republic! Just enjoy the fun of zip lining as we focus on your safety and attaching your climbing gear to the double line cables.
What to Expect
Our expert canopy guides teach you all you need to know about the ride and the equipment. You start at the Welcome Center with a safety briefing before moving onto the first platform and jumping into your zip lining adventure! Are you up to the challenge of “flying” from one platform to another?
Why Choose Runners Adventures?
The longest zip lines in the Dominican Republic and the only one in the country with a side-by-side cable. Certified yearly by ACCT.
We had a fantastic time. Our tour guides: Jose Carrasco and Francisco were fantastic.
I would definitely do this again. My husband has a fear of heights and this did not bother him. In fact, it was his idea to do something different.
Again, thank you Jose C. and Francisco for a super day.” –Aromanow | Oct 17 2018 Read this review on Trip Advisor
Starting from La Romana or Bayahibe visit the first of the Dominican Republic’s zip line tour. Constructed by one of the most experienced Costa Rica’s Zip Lines circuit builders and certified by the Association for Challenge Course Technology.
After only 45 minutes drive onboard safari truck transportation, you will be entering a whole new dimension of entertainment. Our expert canopy guides will teach you all you need to know about the ride and the equipment.
You will be transferred to the Welcome Center, where a safety briefing will be conducted until reaching the first platform, and then be ready to face the challenge of “flying” from one platform to another. You will be safely attached with climbing gear to the double line cables with the longest one being 800 meters long! tour consists of 18 platforms and 12 Zip Lines including the 2 longest lines in the Dominican Republic and the Caribbean stretched across the length of the mountain range throughout 2 kilometers.
Rise above spectacular scenographies, pilot audacious shenanigans, and swerving distances of up to 800 meters and race your partner at the side by side cable! As the tour approaches its end, take the opportunity to enjoy some R&R; we invite you to relax. Nibble on exotic fruit wedges; nature’s natural energy will replenish your strength.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- People with heart conditions cannot take part in this tour.
- People with disability and/or mobility problems cannot take part in this tour.
- Not recommended for people with back problems.
- Direct bookings from cruise line passengers are not accepted. Please book our tours with your cruise line.