Make the most of your time in Punta Cana and experience two must-do adventures in our full day combo excursion!
Duration: 8 Hours
- All equipment and training
- Buffet lunch
- Experienced guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmets
- Water and soft drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Scenic ride through La Romana and Higuey
- Visit one of the longest zip lines in the Caribbean, and the lengthiest in the Dominican Republic. Sway across distances as you’re suspended up to 800 meters in mid-air.
- Stunning 18 platforms and 12 zip lines, spread across a lush tropical mountain range. Experience an unrivalled frenzy gliding skin deep across lavish jungle vegetation.
- Originate a spiritual pilgrimage to the Higüey Basilica. Its splendor and elegant architecture will leave you breathless.
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Must attend briefing.
- Covered shoes required.
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 6years old.
- The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 kilograms (44lbs.)
- The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 kilograms (280lbs.)
- The maximum waist to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters (44in.)
Booking Early? Use promo code EARLY10 to receive a 10% discount when booking activities 10 days or more in advance!
All-Day Dominican Republic Zip Line Adventure
This course consists of 18 platforms and 12 zip lines, including the two longest lines in the Dominican Republic and the Caribbean, stretched across the length of the mountain range. A scenic ride through La Romana and Higuey takes you to our zip line facility in the Anamuya Mountain. There, you feel the adrenaline pumping and your heart racing cable after cable until you complete our 12 line-circuit. Relax, wind down, and take in the amazing views at the Runners Ranch where you also enjoy a traditional Dominican lunch. Finish your full-day excursion paying a visit to the Virgin of Altagracia at the beautiful Higuey Basilica.
What to Expect
An adventure-filled day where you ride the longest zip lines in the country, enjoy a fantastic lunch, and visit one of the most important religious symbols in the country, Higuey Basilica.
Why Choose Runners Adventures?
Adrenaline, flavors, and culture await on this full-day zip line tour!
A Trip Worth to Do
Zip lines was a really enjoyable experience I recomend all of you to do it, Amado and Daniel great tour guides, they are really informed about their culture and love to make jokes which is awesome because it makes the trip feel even more enjoyable.” –90johanna | Oct 10 2018 Read this review on Trip Advisor
- Extended Information
Visit the first of the Dominican Republic’s zip-line tour, constructed by one of the most experienced Costa Rica’s zip-lines circuit builder and certified by ACCT (Association for Challenge Courses Technology). Ride onboard a comfortable air-conditioned bus expert until you reach our base camp where Expert Canopy Guides will tell you what you need to know about the ride and the equipment you will use.
After the Safety Briefing and instructions by our School Line you are ready for the first platform. Safely attached with climbing gear to the double line cables, you just need to jump and enjoy the ride. The tours consist of 12 lines spread between 18 platforms. You need around 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes to do it. Don’t worry, the first cables aren’t very long and fast, to build your confidence.
When you get to the cable 6, you can reach a speed of 55 km per hour. Cable number 9 is our highest one and cable 11 is the only Side by Side cable in the country with a length of 800 meters. After finishing the circuit you will enjoy a delicious typical Dominican lunch at the neighboring “Runners Ranch”. On the way back to hotel you will stop at the “Basilica Nuestra Senora de la Altagracia” an impressive church which is the center of Catholic Faith in the Dominican Republic.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- People with heart conditions cannot take part in this tour.
- People with disability and/or mobility problems cannot take part in this tour.
- Not recommended for people with back problems.
- Direct bookings from cruise line passengers are not accepted. Please book our tours with your cruise line.