Experience an unrivalled frenzy gliding skin deep across lavish jungle vegetation suspended up to 800 meters high.
Duration: 9 Hours
- All equipment and training
- Experienced guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmets
- Water and soft drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Fresh fruits.
- Lunch: white rice, dark rice with beans, chicken creole, beef creole, spaghetti pomodoro and salad bar.
- Visit one of the longest zip lines in the Caribbean, and the lengthiest in the Dominican Republic. Sway across distances as you’re suspended up to 800 meters in mid-air.
- Landscapes come undone on your quest to find the hidden treasure resting inside Anamuya Mountain.
- Interact in close proximity to our beautiful squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland.
- Watch the monkeys in a natural environment which offers spectacular mountain views.
- 12 zip lines, spread across a lush tropical mountain range. Experience an unrivalled frenzy gliding skin deep across lavish jungle vegetation.
- Covered shoes required.
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 6years old.
- The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 kilograms (44lbs.)
- The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 kilograms (280lbs.)
- The maximum waist to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters (44in.)
Booking Early? Use promo code EARLY10 to receive a 10% discount when booking activities 10 days or more in advance!
La Romana Zipline Adventure
With convenient pick-ups from Bayahibe and La Romana, you can experience this comprehensive combo excursion on the Dominican Republic! This all-day adventure includes 12 exhilarating zip lines, visiting the Coconut House, interacting with our little monkeys for 45 minutes, and a typical Dominican lunch.
What to Expect
An unforgettable full-day excursion where you zip line across the Dominican forest, taste fresh organic products at our Coconut House, meet and feed adorable squirrel monkeys, and end your perfect day in the countryside with a delicious Dominican lunch.
Why Choose Runners Adventures?
It is the perfect opportunity to make the most of your time on your Dominican Republic vacation and experience two must-do adventures in just one day.
The zip line was pretty good but… the monkeys was literally one of the coolest things I’ve ever done!
Get given a big bowl of fruit and they jump all of you and try and steal stuff from your pockets haha its amazing!
I had 4 of them on me at 1 point!
Cannot recommend this enough!!
Book it!!!!” –Ant V | Sep 10 2018 Read this review on Trip Advisor
- Extended Information
We begin the tour at the first Zip Line facility in the eastern area constructed by one of the most experienced Costa Rica’s Zip Lines circuit builder and certified by the ACCT. At the Welcome Center, our expert canopy guides will teach you all you need to know about the course and the equipment in a safety briefing.
Then you will be conducted to the first platform and will be safely attached with climbing gear to the double line cables after this you will be ready to start “flying” from one platform to another. This activity consists of 18 platforms and 12 Zip Lines, the longest one being 800 meters long!
In fact this adventure includes the 2 longest lines in the Dominican Republic and the Caribbean stretched across the length of the mountain range throughout 2 kilometers. Start the second part of the tour coming to the Coconut House where you will introduced to the process of making coconut oil, learn about the way of living of the people in the countryside and taste the most delicious locally produced coffee and coconut.
You will also have the opportunity to enjoy some exotic fruit wedges and get souvenirs at unbeatable prices. Then you will visit Monkeyland, a beautiful 5-acres park home of two groups of charming and intelligent squirrel monkeys. Here you will interact for 45 minutes in close proximity with these adorable and friendly monkeys. They are completely accustomed to human contact and have been formed by a Canadian couple with 35 years of experience working with animals, including 12 years at the Toronto Zoo to teaching monkeys to trust and enjoy the company of humans.
Get ready to see them come down from the trees to sit on your shoulder, eat from your hands, pose for the cameras and even jump on top of your head! As the tour approaches to its end, we will invite you to our Ranch, where you will not only have the best views of the mountains but you will enjoy a tasty typical lunch. Don’t miss this unforgettable experience at the heart of the Anamuya Mountains!
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- People with heart conditions cannot take part in this tour.
- People with disability and/or mobility problems cannot take part in this tour.
- Not recommended for people with back problems.
- Direct bookings from cruise line passengers are not accepted. Please book our tours with your cruise line.