Interact with our adorable squirrel monkeys while they pose for the cameras and jump on top of you!
Duration: 10 Hours
- Experienced guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van
- Buffet lunch with two drinks.
- Unlimited water, rum and soft drinks on the boat.
- Ride a horse for 30 minutes through incredible lush vegetation, plants, coffee, cocoa and a variety of tropical fruits.
- Visit El Limon Waterfall, a 165-feet high waterfall in the heart of the Samaná Peninsula
- Relax at a gorgeous white sand beach while sipping on a refreshing drink.
Booking Early? Use promo code EARLY10 to receive a 10% discount when booking activities 10 days or more in advance!
Dominican Republic Islands and Waterfalls Tour
Ride our comfortable buses with a certified guide to Las Cañitas. Prepare to sail in our luxury catamaran with unlimited drinks on board. At Samaná, jump on a safari truck to the top of mountain. Then horseback ride to our Ranch, near to El Limón to enjoy the spectacular waterfall and a delicious lunch served there. Return to Samaná to board the catamaran and cross the bay until reaching the beautiful Cayo Levantado. Have some free time for a swim and to explore the island.
What to Expect
A fun catamaran ride to the Samaná Peninsula to embark on an adventure to El Limón Waterfall, where you go deep into the rain forest until reaching a majestic waterfall. After all the adrenaline, a delicious lunch is waiting for you and you get to rest and sunbathe at the beautiful Cayo Levantado Island.
Why Choose Runners Adventures?
There is no better way to visit El Limón Waterfall and Cayo Levantado that with our VIP service in the best quality excursion from Punta Cana.
“WOW. Monchi was an amazing tourist guide. Bacardi Island (known as Cayo levantado) is truly breath-taking, it would worth the trip on its own. El Limon waterfall is somewhat-okay but I really despise the idea of getting there on a horse’s back and back as well. You have to adjust yourselves to the fact that those horses are exploited. But the waterfall is beautiful (there is a closeable small cabin where you can change your clothes so big plus for it). Don’t forget to bring some socks that you can throw away as provided rain boots stinks like hell” -Nora Polgar
- Extended Information
Our tour begins taking the new road to the fishermen town of Miches, on one of our modern transportation – An hour road trip watching the countryside along the coast and the Anamuya range. We get on board at Las Cañitas in our Luxury Catamaran. Visit El Limón Waterfall.
A great adventure you’ll never forget that will take you into the peninsula where the mountains reach an altitude of 2,100 feet. Ride a horse for 30 minutes through incredible lush vegetation, plants, coffee, cocoa and a variety of tropical fruits.
Upon reaching this waterfall 120 feet high you would be captivated by its spectacular beauty. Enjoy lunch in our typical countryside ranch. Then go to Cayo Levantado, a beautiful island in the middle of blue and turquoise water. Take some time off to relax and swim before the ride back to Las Cañitas.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- People with heart conditions cannot take part in this tour.
- People with disability and/or mobility problems cannot take part in this tour.
- Not recommended for people with back problems.
- Direct bookings from cruise line passengers are not accepted. Please book our tours with your cruise line.