Interact with our adorable squirrel monkeys while they pose for the cameras and jump on top of you!
Duration: 5 Hours
- Experienced guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by safari truck
- Stroll through the colorful botanical garden and identifies medicinal plants, flowers and fruit trees native in Dominican Republic.
- Interact in close proximity to our beautiful squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland.
- Watch the monkeys in a natural environment which offers spectacular mountain views.
- At the end of this pleasant and surprising tour, passing through our gift shop Monkeyland.
- Visit a coffee and cocoa plantation.
- Visit a typical house and see how the locals live.
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Do not use sunscreen or insect repellent.
Booking Early? Use promo code EARLY10 to receive a 10% discount when booking activities 10 days or more in advance!
- Adult (13+)
- Child (3-12)
Punta Cana Monkeyland Tour
Have a one-of-a-kind adventure on the Dominican Republic with a guided tour of Monkeyland, with time to interact with our beautiful and playful squirrel monkeys, as well as a cultural tour of the Dominican way of life.
What to Expect
We begin your Punta Cana Monkeyland tour with a visit to a typical country house to mingle with Dominicans and learn how to live off the land and how they cultivate organic products. Then, we meet the adorable monkeys that call Monkeyland home. Located on five acres with stunning views, a visit to Monkeyland is one of the best things you can do while visiting Punta Cana!
Why Choose Punta Cana Monkeyland Tour?
A must-do for any nature or animal lover, as you get the unique chance to see a family of squirrel monkeys eating right from a fruit bowl in your hands.
Great Tour Company
Very knowledgeable tour guide who gave us lots of information about the Dominican Republic.
The tour was well organised (we went to Monkeyland).
We would do this tour and others with this company again.” –Sandra D | Nov 2018 Read this review on Trip Advisor
We begin the tour with the visit of a typical country house to mingle with Dominicans and learn how to live off the land and their organic products. There, have the opportunity to try roasted coffee and cocoa.
Start the second part of the tour coming to our beautiful botanical garden, where you will learn about native plants and flowers of the island. The next 45 minutes were occupied for a guided tour that allows you to interact in close proximity to our beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland.
These charming and intelligent monkeys have been formed by a Canadian couple with 35 years of experience working with animals, including 12 years at the Toronto Zoo to teaching monkeys to trust and enjoy the company of humans. This tour is based on 5 acres of a beautiful piece of land that monkeys have made their home.
The monkeys are completely accustomed to human contact. They come down from the trees to sit on your shoulder and eat from your hands. Beware …. love all things bright and interesting! Little monkeys loves to pose for the cameras and probably will sit, and if allowed, see themselves in your camera. Adorable! Come share an unforgettable experience!
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- People with heart conditions cannot take part in this tour.
- People with disability and/or mobility problems cannot take part in this tour.
- Not recommended for people with back problems.
- Not recommended for people with asthma or infections of the upper airways.
- Not recommended for people with severe peanut allergies.
- Direct bookings from cruise line passengers are not accepted. Please book our tours with your cruise line.
- People with a cold or flu cannot take part in this tour.