The most thrilling adventure to the northeast of the Dominican Republic awaits: Zip Lines Adventures El Limón!
Duration: 7 Hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Official guide
- Lobster lunch
- Transport by safari truck
- Discover immaculate vistas of an inimitable paradisiacal natural environment on our path from Las Terrenas until arriving at the virginal Rincón Bay.
- Learn how the picturesque town of Samaná flourished. We will visit Gulf of Arrow Bay where a scorching sun entices you to explore the location where the first confrontation between the indigenous people and Spanish settlers took place during their first voyage of discovery.
- You will be bewildered by the charm of Los Cacaos fishermen’s village.
- Enjoy a grilled lobster lunch, and then unwind in front of the warm Caribbean waters in Rincón Beach.
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Bring swimming attire including towel, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Booking Early? Use promo code EARLY10 to receive a 10% discount when booking activities 10 days or more in advance!
Dominican Republic Beaches Tour
Start your route towards the Rincon bay, voted amongst the 10 most beautiful beach in the world, passing by La Flecha Gulf. Pay a short visit to the fishermen town of Los Cacaos, where you’ll see the locals bringing in the catch of the day. Arrive at the bay with its crystal clear water and chill out at the beach until we have a succulent lunch with lobster. After the meal, enjoy the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea and relax at the virgin Rincon beach. A visit to the crystal-clear river on the other side of the bay concludes this beautiful Dominican Republic tour.
What to Expect
A full day of relaxing at a pristine and unspoiled Caribbean beach, where you receive the best service and try the most delicious lobster you will have during your vacations in Samaná.
Why Choose Runners Adventures?
Enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean and the best service on this full-day tour.
Great place to take the kids and adults. We enjoyed it immensely. Angel was a great tour guide and very knowledgable.” –DeanSt_John_s_Canada | May 22 2018 Read this review on Trip Advisor
- Extended Information
Revel in nature in its purest manifestation, and have a chance to learn about a Caribbean island’s cultural heritage. Ecotourism allows for the enjoyment of outdoor activities amid a colossal natural environment. As we leave Las Terrenas, will cross the community of Juana Vicente until arriving at the picturesque town of Samaná. Explore the history of this small village.
We will make a detour at Gulf of Arrow Bay, battleground of the indigenous people and first Spanish colonizers. An inhospitable environment; where a stunning bay stretches out festooned by sprawling coconut forests, which dispel a subdued Caribbean breeze as they harmoniously sway. We will visit the quaint fishermen’s village of Los Cacaos.
Witness as the trawlers bring the catch of the day ashore. Delight in one of the best seascapes of the Dominican Republic. Stroll along Las Galeras, relishing the passage across its expanse, until reaching gorgeous white sand beaches. A journey aboard a speedboat will take you straight into the bay. Rincón Bay is renowned as one of the best ten beaches in the world.
Take pleasure in submerging yourself in the warm waters of the appeasing Caribbean Ocean; enjoy a mystical experience immersed in the pristine waters of Rincón Beach. We will eat a succulent grilled lobster lunch under the scorching tropical sun. Don’t miss out on this unmatched experience! Do not miss this unique holiday tour in Samaná and Las Terrenas!
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- People with heart conditions cannot take part in this tour.
- People with disability and/or mobility problems cannot take part in this tour.