Visit Cayo Arena (also called Cayo Paraiso), a coral island off the coast of the Dominican Republic.
Duration: 4 Hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmets
- Water and soft drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Fresh fruit
- Transport by safari truck
- We will take a breath of fresh air; examine an amazing wildlife and fascinating scenerys.
- Go horseback riding, penetrate awe-inspiring countryside landscapes, journeying across amazing landscape features until approaching Salto El Limón Waterfall. Undertake a shocking 197 foot climb.
- Be astonished by its immeasurable beauty, surrounded by a nascent tropical dry rainforest, dive in a refreshing natural pool. Feel the ferociousness of the crystal-clear waters tearing down a remarkable waterfall.
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Bring swimming attire including towel, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Dominican Republic Horseback Ride & Waterfall Tour
We saddle up and start the horseback ride through the lush forest until we reach the 165-ft. high Limón Waterfall.
This waterfall is one of the highest and most beautiful ones in the Dominican Republic. Arriving at the ranch where we leave the horses, we have an incredible view of the fall below. After a refreshing dip in the natural pool in front of the waterfall and free time to enjoy the beautiful surroundings in the midst of the tropical forest, we head back to Rancho Limón Adventure.
What To Expect
A safe, fun, and unforgettable excursion, perfect for those seeking adventure and interested in experiencing one of the Dominican Republic’s more gorgeous natural attractions, El Limón Waterfall.
Why Choose Runners Adventures?
A safely and professionally run tour through the Samaná rain forest that takes you to the breathtaking El Limón Waterfall.
- Extended Information
Immersed in a lush tropical forest in the Samaná Peninsula, lies Salto El Limón Waterfall. An experience that will take you to the edge of a waterfall of 55 meters. Witness the fury of effervescent crystal-clear waters slipping through the lushness of its knoll, in an act which will set your senses free. One of our safari-style trucks will come to whisk you away for a short trip; they pick up guests from the towns of Las Terrenas, Las Galeras and Samaná. Enjoy a delicious cup of freshly-brewed coffee or tea in order to awaken your senses, ceremoniously initiating this sensorial experience.
As we embark on an action-packed adventure taking us towards the Salto El Limón Waterfall on horseback permeating exuberant jungle vegetation. Go beyond its luxuriant vegetation of tropical crop species. Moving steadily 197 feet, a feeling of tranquility overpowers all your being as you reach its summit. A spectacular crystal-clear water waterfall.
Three outlets drain into its stream, skittering through a greenish partition wall, resulting from the apparition of hundreds of ferns and the high level of moisture in the area. As if tailored by a divine mallet, its contours are embraced by a captivating natural pool. Take an invigorating dip in the refreshing crystalline waters.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- People with heart conditions cannot take part in this tour.
- People with disability and/or mobility problems cannot take part in this tour.
- Not recommended for people with back problems.