Be amazed by the diverse wildlife and stunning sights of Los Haitises National Park.
Duration: 10 Hours
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup
- National Park admission
- Official guide
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Beer, rum, soft drinks and water
- Stunningly beautiful, this little island was plunged into a beautiful landscape
- Take a journey full of splendid landscapes and green mountains to Punta Rusia, a picturesque fishing village on the coast of Puerto Plata.
- Navigate through a national park where you will see mangroves, a variety of beautiful fish and if we are lucky, adorable manatees!
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Bring swimming attire including towel, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Booking Early? Use promo code EARLY10 to receive a 10% discount when booking activities 10 days or more in advance!
Caribbean Island & Beach Tour
Get ready for one of the most unforgettable experiences of your life! Cayo Arena, also known as Paradise Island, is a coral island situated to the northwest of the Dominican Republic, off the coast of Puerto Plata in Punta Rusia. Our tour takes you there on a speed boat, enjoying stunning views on the way. Then, you enjoy a spectacular beach day full of comfort and fun.
What To Expect
Find yourself sunbathing on a small island in a sea surrounded by white sands and clear waters where you see the bottom with incredible sharpness, their colors ranging from the green turquoise to aqua. Our friendly staff makes sure you enjoy every second at this heavenly beach.
Why Choose Runners Adventures?
Stunningly beautiful, this little island was plunged into a landscape so beautiful you will feel like you are in a dream.
We took our trip with Dan Marino Amore, he was funny and made the trip even better, it was an amazing experience and overall lots of fun” –Jessica Marques D | May 15 2018 Read this review on Trip Advisor
Your excursion to Cayo Arena offers a wonderful tour departing from Puerto Plata, in comfortable air-conditioned buses and experienced drivers, accompanied by professional guides. Head to the north of the Dominican Republic and get ready for a journey full of splendid landscapes and green mountains to Punta Rusia, a picturesque fishing village on the coast of Puerto Plata.
Once you reach Punta Rusia, in La Isabela Bay, you will board a boat that will take you to Cayo Arena. In our way we will appreciate the flora and fauna of the waterway and sail across a national park, navigating through the mangroves, with a variety of beautiful natural colors. If we are lucky, we will get to see an adorable mammal: the manatee, also known as a sea cow!
After 45-minutes enjoying this unforgettable ride we arrive at Cayo Arena, here we have free time to snorkel and observe many species of fish of all colors, take pictures, take a refreshing swim in crystal clear water, chat with fishermen who come to Island or relax in fine sand before a delicious lunch. Once you finish snorkeling the speed boat will take you around the mangrove trees and to the restaurant. The food at the restaurant is a typical Dominican buffet delicious and hot.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- People with disability and/or mobility problems cannot take part in this tour.
- Direct bookings from cruise line passengers are not accepted. Please book our tours with your cruise line.