Welcome to our Carnival, we invite you to enjoy a wonderful afternoon full of color, culture, joy and good music!
Duration: 4 Hours
- Water, soft drinks
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Transportation by safari truck
- Dominican Buffet Lunch
- Entrances fee: Damajagua and Monkey Land
- Amazing natural scenery in the tropical mountain range
- Visit a typical Dominican colmado.
- Transportation by open air safari truck.
- Take a ride on the newest buggies in Puerto Plata; Polaris off road rzr turbo
- Enjoy the water and the thrilling of the amazing Damajagua water falls
- 40 minutes tour to interact with the monkeys
- A valid driver license is required to drive the off-road buggy.
- The minimum age to participate is 8 years old.
- The maximum weight is 325 lbs.
- Guests must not participate if they’ve had a recent surgery (less than 6 months), are pregnant, have heart or respiratory problems or any neck or back injury.
What to Bring:
- Comfortable clothing
- Extra money for tips and souvenirs
- Mosquito Repellent
Booking Early? Use promo code EARLY10 to receive a 10% discount when booking activities 10 days or more in advance!
- Single Buggy
- Double Buggy
Monkeyland + Damajagua Waterfalls + Buggies
Hop on an open-air safari truck and immerse yourself in the Dominican countryside.
What to Expect
This guided, 4-hour trip will take you deep into a natural wonder of the Dominican Republic: the Waterfalls of Rio de Damajagua. Enjoy a thrilling, 30-minute buggy drive through local villages and countryside roads. Then get ready for a river crossing in your 2-person buggy! Prepare to get muddy and wet, as you traverse through the river’s waters. Then it’s off to explore on your 40-minute hike through the beautiful landscape. Afterwards, cool down in front of the first of many breathtaking waterfalls you will see. You can jump (or slide!) into a fresh, sparkling pool of mountain water below. Each of the waterfalls and pools you visit has their own personality, and you’ll find yourself celebrating at each of the waterfalls you conquer. Your exhilarating adventure will also take you canyoning through narrow passages, jumping off cascades, sliding down natural water-slides and swimming through caverns. This tour is an experience of a lifetime that you won’t want to miss!
A visit to Monkey Land. In the tropical jungle, listen to the sounds of nature while keeping an eye out for the cute little squirrel monkeys that abound in this natural environment. Trained staff give you a plate of fruit that you can offer to the monkeys. These cheeky, friendly creatures love shiny objects — hang on to your belongings or they will relieve you of loose items for later play. This is an awesome opportunity to get up close with these lovable, fun little monkeys.