Whale Watching & El Limón Waterfall
11 Hours • Pickups from Bavaro, Uvero Alto, Macao, Punta Cana
Special Promotion: Enjoy 10% off regular Adult pricing!
Duration: 11 Hours
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park admission
- Official guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van
- Water, rum and soft drinks in the boat.
- Sail across the beautiful Samana Bay in the most comfortable double decker Luxury Catamaran.
- Explore the island and contemplate the rich biodiversity of the area.
- Observe in close proximity the amazing whales.
- Once a year Humpback Whale breeding season in the Caribbean.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3-12
- Infant Ages 2 and under
The most beautiful nature event in DR only once a year! Humpback whales breeding season.
Panoramic views of Miches and Anamuya mountain. Sail across the ocean in a double decker catamaran to see the magnificent humpback whales. Visit El Limon Waterfall, a 165-feet high waterfall in the heart of the Samaná Peninsula
What to expect
Panoramic views of Miches and Anamuya mountain. Sail across a catamaran to see the magnificent humpback whales embark on an adventure to El Limón Waterfall, where you go deep into the rain forest until reaching a majestic waterfall. After all the adrenaline, a delicious lunch is waiting for you.
Why choose Us
It is an unique nature event once a year that every Dominican Republic visitor should experience.