Come and join us on a full-day, all-inclusive guided mountain cultural adventure.
Duration: 4 Hours
- All equipment and training
- Experienced guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ice cream
- Trikkes are environmentally friendly leaving no carbon footprint.
- After just 10 minutes you will be side walk surfing like a pro.
- Your Trikke guide will take you on a visual and audio adventure as we set off along the famous boulevard sea front of Puerto Plata heading to the historical fortress, San Felipe.
- Discover the urban artist district of down town with stunning mural wall depictions.
- Standing high on the foot platforms of your Trikke you will get the best views ever of this exhilarating ride.
- Exquisite & refreshing Belgian handmade ice creams will be tasted in order to boost you up on this tour.
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Must attend briefing.
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 10years old.
- The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 30 kilograms (66lbs.)
- The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 114 kilograms (251lbs.)
Booking Early? Use promo code EARLY10 to receive a 10% discount when booking activities 10 days or more in advance!
Puerto Plata Trikke Adventure
On our two and a half hour tour along the beautiful sights of Puerto Plata and the Atlantic Ocean, your first stop is a visit to the historical San Felipe fortress. Passing through the Victorian fire stations, the Puerto Plata adventure tour continues on with the sightseeing of most of the murals at the urban artist district. Afterward, there’s time for a break and a taste of Belgian handmade ice cream. The tour gives you the opportunity of getting the most stunning views of Puerto Plata at the most modernistic way.
What to Expect
A non-conventional and sustainable way to get to know Puerto Plata. Fun guaranteed!
Why Choose Runners Adventures?
It will be the most fun, sustainable, and modern way to get to know Puerto Plata and its most important landmarks.
- Extended Information
Fun and easy to ride, join us on our Trikke Adventure in the historical town of Puerto Plata. Trikkes are environmentally friendly, leave no carbon footprint, are super silent and sustainable. After just 10 minutes you will be side-walk surfing like a pro.
With comfortable wireless headset on, your Trikke guide will take you on a visual and audio adventure as we set off along the famous boulevard sea front of Puerto Plata heading to the historical San Felipe fortress, that is also known as El Morro de San Felipe and was used to protect the City of Puerto Plata from pirates and corsairs.
Discover the urban artist district of down town with stunning mural wall depictions, Trikke past the Victorian fire station and head into the amazing Central Park where the Victorian band stand take pride of place. After a refreshing Belgian handmade ice cream, it will be time to set off along the cobblestoned streets of Puerto Plata and along the panoramic promenade.
Standing high on the foot platforms of your Trikke you will get the best views ever of this exhilarating ride. Choose a morning or afternoon tour and discover the best hidden secrets that the old town of Puerto Plata has to offer on your personal Trikke Adventure.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- People with disability and/or mobility problems cannot take part in this tour.
- Not recommended for people with back problems.