Support a good cause while you have a blast zip lining through the jungle and meeting adorable monkeys.
Duration: 10 Hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park admission
- Professional guide
- Buffet lunch with two drinks.
- Unlimited water, beer, wine, rum and soft drinks at the beach.
- This Caribbean oasis is home to untouched mangrove forests a grand diversity of endemic flora and fauna.
- Taino cave drawings, secluded beaches and pirate hideouts are some of the treasures that await for you on this excursion.
- Ecotourism at its best!
- Enjoy a boat ride through the pristine mangrove.
- Enjoy a delicious lobster lunch.
- Relax on a secluded beach.
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Bring swimming attire including towel, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Booking Early? Use promo code EARLY10 to receive a 10% discount when booking activities 10 days or more in advance!
Los Haitises National Park Tour
Ride in our comfortable buses with a certificated guide towards Sabana de la Mar. Enjoy the amazing views that Anamuya’s mountain range has to offer. Later, board our speedboat at Sabana de la Mar that will take us through the incredible mangroves in the area. Enjoy a delicious lunch in the magical Punta Arena beach and enjoy free time to relax and swim in the clear natural waters.
What to Expect
An opportunity to discover this Caribbean oasis, home to untouched mangrove forests, Taino cave drawings, secluded beaches, pirate hideouts and a grand diversity of endemic flora and fauna as a VIP traveler, in a fun full day excursion from Punta Cana.
Why Choose Runners Adventures?
Nature lovers will never forget the rich flora and fauna and the beauty of the locations encountered while on this tour.
Guide was very friendly and knowledgable, took great pride in ensuring the whole group would have a good day, very passionate about his work, great adventure in Punta Cana” –Terry P | Aug 10 2018 Read this review on Trip Advisor
- Extended Information
Our tour begins taking the new road to the fishermen town of Sabana de la Mar aboard one of our modern transportation, a two and a half hours road trip watching the countryside along the coast and the Anamuya mountain range to the majestic Los Haitises National Park.
We board our speedboat at Sabana de la Mar that will take us through the incredible mangroves in the área, then visit a stunning nature reserve known as ’’La Cueva de la Línea’’ with incredible formations of petroglyphs of great value and of indigenous origin. Los Haitises National Park is a region of extraordinary environmental and recreational value, unique geological features where flora and fauna are represented by many species.
Haitises means ’’highlands’’ or ’’mountain range’’, with 3,600 square kilometres, only a portion of the park is open to the public. This Caribbean oasis is home to untouched mangrove forests, Taino cave drawings, secluded beaches, pirate hideouts and a grand diversity of endemic flora and fauna. This park is a reserve and sanctuary for many species of birds and sea life.
Some of them are endemic of Dominican Republic and the Caribbean. Upon completion of our walk through the mangroves and caves, we will taste a delicious lobster lunch in Punta Arena beach, where you will enjoy free time to relax in the most beautiful natural waters, before boarding our charming wooden pirate boat for a last swim in the park.
Please be aware that from March 1st until June 30th the catch, holding, processing, transport and internal and external marketing of the red spiny lobster (Panulirus penicillatus) will be banned. For that reason, we will provide shrimp instead of lobster on this tour during these dates.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- People with heart conditions cannot take part in this tour.
- People with disability and/or mobility problems cannot take part in this tour.
- Not recommended for people with back problems.